I would like to share some great Lean articles I have read recently. My full list of favorite posts is located at my shared/stared google reader site. There is a ton of wisdom in these that I hope will provide inpiration for innovation.
- Are you Passionate about Lean?by Mike Wroblewski at http://gotboondoggle.blogspot.com
- The Lean Workplace as Classroom, The Top 10 Titans of TPS, and The Toyota Production System by Taiichi Ohno, Chapter 2 Pt.1 by Jon Miller at http://www.gembapantarei.com
- Gemba-Based Leadership – Not Just for Chief Engineers by John Shook at http://www.lean.org
- TPS Failure Modes – Part 1by Mark Rosenthal at http://theleanthinker.com
- How To Be A Humanby Pete Abilla at http://www.shmula.com
- Why Lean? Start from Need!by Mark Graban at http://www.leanblog.org
- It’s About Time! (Quantifying Financial Savings in Lean Healthcare) by Dwayne Keller at http://leanhealthcareexchange.com/
My 2009 Hansei: Scarcity inspires creativity and innovation. How can I help harness that inspiration?
Follow me on Twitter